We recommend you to read our terms and conditions before you proceed to use our website. If you do not agree with anything please stop using Beyond Cebu website. By ticking Terms and conditions box you agreed to all the listed conditions below, non members who use this site are bound by the same conditions and rules when using this site so please read the following.
1) Inaccuracies and updates of site information
Although we make every effort to provide accurate information on our site we accept no responsibility for any unintentional inaccuracies in our website. Things change over time, prices go up without notice, management change and so do their priorities. Photos, video and information that regard to prices/cost can at any time increase/change without notice and over time this information may become out dated. Please use these as a guide only and we recommend contacting the establishment/hotel etc directly for current prices and conditions. Telephone number/fax numbers/email can be modified. Any incorrect numbers, addresses, reviews, spelling errors, photos and video and all other details provided on this website Beyond Cebu will not be liable for any of these inaccuracies. Hotel rooms differ in room quality (i.e. due to wear and tear) bedding arrangements and there for photos/video and review may not reflect the same information of a different room but of same standard of room type. Hotel facilities and amenities are also subject to change without notice. The use of Beyondcebu is at your sole risk. Any material downloaded from our site is at your discretion and you being solely responsible for this and hereby waive any and all claims to any damage to your computer system.
2) Individual reviews
People’s opinions are all different and what one person will term as good another will term as average. One bad experience may change how one person looks and views a place and it may not be objective. We will not tolerate any abuse of other members and you will be banned. If you disagree you may write your own review. By joining Beyond Cebu members are have agreed to provide honest factual information
3) Truthfulness and accuracy of information
Due to limited control we cannot guarantee all the truthfulness or accuracy of information provided by members. Therefore members must agree to bear all risk and you agree to release us (and our directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries and 3rd party partners) from any claims for damages of any kind arising from any use or connection with your use of the website, 3rd party interactions and any other dispute including with other members. You waive all rights and benefits you may have under any civil code or non statutory law to the full extent that you may lawfully waive all such rights and benefits.
4) 3rd Party links and websites
Any linked websites on Beyond Cebu does not imply any endorsement by Beyond Cebu. We at times may recommend other sites we think may enhance your travel experience, any dispute over goods or services in relation to transactions (with a third party) Beyondcebu has no liability for any of these goods or services. Using these other sites is solely your responsibility.
5) Beyond Cebu discretion
We retain the right at our discretion to reject or terminate access or membership to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason without notice.
6) Deletion or storage loss
Beyond Cebu has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or storage loss of photos, videos, and member posts or blogs, messages or any other submitted material to our website.
7) Materials posted at Beyond Cebu website
By posting material to Beyond Cebu website , you grand Beyond Cebu and its partner sites an irrevocable, permanent, royalty-free non-exclusive, fully-paid, unhindered, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, modify, distribute and such your posted material , and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the material though the Beyond Cebu and partner websites.
Beyond Cebu website contains forums, review services in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, and other materials. These materials/areas of the website are solely your responsible for you to use and you use them at your own risk. You are not allowed to post/add any materials that are unlawful, pornographic, obscene, harassing, harmful, infringement of copy write materials, unsolicited materials, private information of 3rd parties and viruses (worms, Trojans)
8) We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time for any reason without notice.
9) We reserve the result to delete/modify any materials/links we feel unworthy material for the website.
10) Members are responsible for any use and activities that occurs under their account.
11) Members are responsible for their confidentiality of their own password.
12) Members are not allowed to in any way to harass or bully other members.
13) Beyond Cebu is for personal use. We will not permit any commercial use of the website.
14) Material and opinions or ideas expressed by members do not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of BeyondCebu.com
15) Copyright infringement materials
Beyond Cebu do not allow copyright infringing materials and we will remove user submitted Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Please contact us if you see any copyrighted material
Without the written permission of Beyond Cebu you may not copy, show, publish, change, sell or use any materials, information or photos inside our site. Information can be downloaded or printed for non commercial use only.
16) At your own risk
The use of this site is at your own risk. Under no situation shall Beyond Cebu or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing partners, suppliers, officers or employees be liable for any damages, costs, expenses, claims or losses whatsoever, whether it is direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or economic, and whether in an action in contract, negligence, tort or under any other legal theory, arising from or in connection with this site.
Beyond Cebu will not be liable for any interrupted, delayed, the site to be error free, the inability to use our website at anytime. Nor can the access to our site, the network or server being down, inability to access or use, or incomplete, errors, delayed or interrupted access or use of this site. We are not liable for any information from linked websites of any other linked website. We will not be liable for any costs, damages, losses or other expenses for any computer viruses or other destructive programs of any kind resulting in using our website.
17) We are under no obligation to advice changes, modifications updates or improvements including terms and conditions.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We will not provide your personal information (your name, address, email address, or telephone number).
We understand concerns with security on the web and we make all possible efforts to maintain the security of your information.
20) The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Beyond Cebu” refers to BeyondCebu.com website
1) Moderators and admin are to be treated with utmost respect. Disrespect will result in a ban.
2) The purpose of this forum is to facilitate growth and composed in such a manner that respects persons of all religions, sexualities, cultures, and races. BeyondCebu.com will not tolerate any belittle or personal attacks to other people.
3) No pornographic or obscene content may be inserted in to any post. No use of harsh language may be inserted in to any post. Violations will result in a ban.
4) Irrelevant and senseless posts are prohibited. If you don’t have anything to say, don’t post anything at all. “No Comment” type of posts are discouraged and will be deleted on sight. When posting or creating new topics, make sure that they are in correct forum.
5) Redundant topics will be deleted on sight.
6) Promoting or engaging in any illegal activity is strictly prohibited. BeyondCebu.com strictly prohibits sharing and posting links of copyrighted materials. Violations will results in a ban.
7) No posting of products or services in the message board outside of “Buy/Sell/Trade/Classified” forum. Posting products or services outside of “Buy/Sell/Trade/Classified” forum will be deleted.
8) Strictly no SPAMMING. Spamming includes inappropriate or illegal content,flooding, unsolicited advertisements and thread hijacking. This also applies Private Messages and Shoutbox entries.
9) Do not use needless or excessive usage of line-breaks, ALL CAPS, nested quotes and giant fonts.
10) All avatars should not violate any of the Rules and Regulations of this forum. Violators will result in a ban.
11) Bumping of topics without any valid or justifiable reason is strictly prohibited. Violators will result in a ban.
12) Strictly NO TEXT POSTING policy.
13) These are policies with no argument. Persistent violators will result in a ban.
14) All entries must be posted in English
15) These rules are subject to change without prior notice.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 05 September 2012 13:49)